This blog started out as "Baby Dunkelberger", a journey through my pregnancy. After our little one finally arrived, I decided to change the name to "The Dunkelberger Family", the adventures of Tyler, Jami, Lyla, Bella, Cash, Marmaduke and anyone else who should stumble into our crazy family :)

Thursday, December 2, 2010

30 WEEK Blog Challenge? Who's With Me?!?

I was reading Jenny's blog a while back and she posted about starting a 30 day blog challenge after seeing the same on one of her friend's blogs. Well I LOVED the idea of a 30 day blog challenge, however, I know that it is highly likely that I would not succeed in said challenge. SO, I decided to change the challenge up a little so that I may have a higher chance at success :) This will be my 30 WEEK blog challenge rather than a 30 DAY blog challenge. I will try my hardest to post once a week! I haven't been very good at keeping my blog up to date lately, or ever really, so we'll see how I do!!!

If you would like to participate in the 30 day blog challenge, or join me in my new and improved 30 WEEK blog challenge, I welcome you. In fact, I dare you! :) Thanks for the idea Jenny!

Here's the details...

Week 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts
Week 2-Meaning behind your blog name
Week 3-Your first love
Week 4-Your parents
Week 5-Your siblings
Week 6-A picture of something that makes you happy
Week 7-Favorite movies
Week 8-A place you've traveled to
Week 9-A picture of your friends
Week 10-Something you're afraid of
Week 11-Favorite tv shows
Week 12-What you believe
Week 13-Goals
Week 14-A picture you love
Week 15-Bible verse
Week 16-Dream house
Week 17-Something you're looking forward to
Week 18-Something you regret
Week 19-Something you miss
Week 20-Nicknames
Week 21-Picture of yourself
Week 22-Favorite city
Week 23-Favorite vacation
Week 24-Something you've learned
Week 25-Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs
Week 26-Picture of your family
Week 27-Pets
Week 28-Something that stresses you out
Week 29-3 Wishes
Week 30-a picture

Now that I have all the info posted, I can begin! Maybe I will start tomorrow, Lyla has worn me out today! Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment