This blog started out as "Baby Dunkelberger", a journey through my pregnancy. After our little one finally arrived, I decided to change the name to "The Dunkelberger Family", the adventures of Tyler, Jami, Lyla, Bella, Cash, Marmaduke and anyone else who should stumble into our crazy family :)

Friday, June 4, 2010

It's a GIRL!!!!

Well we finally found out that we are having a baby girl!!! The suspense was killing me! As of yesterday, our baby girl weighs 11 oz. (almost a beer as Tyler put it). We got to see her precious little face and tiny toes on the sonogram and got a few pictures to share with everyone.

Face and arms - she's using my placenta as a pillow :)


Side view of her face - her hand is right by her chin


I'm not quite sure what this is...



This is a view if her back - you can see her spine


Look at her little feet and toes!



You can see her long legs and apparently that she is a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment