This blog started out as "Baby Dunkelberger", a journey through my pregnancy. After our little one finally arrived, I decided to change the name to "The Dunkelberger Family", the adventures of Tyler, Jami, Lyla, Bella, Cash, Marmaduke and anyone else who should stumble into our crazy family :)

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Montessori School

I had to share the conversation Tyler and I had this morning during our carpool to work... I laughed so hard I had tears rolling down may face.

(As we drive by Montessori School International)

Me: I wonder how much montessori school is?
Tyler: Why? Do you want to go?
Me: Huh? Do you know what montessori school is?
Tyler: Yeah, it's like God school...

(Here starts my laughing spell. Through my tears of laughter, I manage to eek out...)

Me: Maybe you're thinking of monestary school?
Tyler: Yeah I think you're right

I laughed for about 10 minutes. Tyler didn't think it was so funny. I'm just glad I hadn't put on my mascara yet.

On that note, it makes me excited that montessori school takes kids from age 18 months and up! And its about the same price as day care. Good to know... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment