This blog started out as "Baby Dunkelberger", a journey through my pregnancy. After our little one finally arrived, I decided to change the name to "The Dunkelberger Family", the adventures of Tyler, Jami, Lyla, Bella, Cash, Marmaduke and anyone else who should stumble into our crazy family :)

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things I am Thankful for Today

A few things I am thankful for today...

1. The AC Guy ~ It's been pretty miserable at the house lately. Our AC has been running non stop but it just hasn't been getting cool. Considering its a billion degrees outside and I seem to be carrying some extra weight lately :) I have not been a happy camper. Well Tyler finally called the AC guy, who came over today, and who woulda thought that its just the AC filter that needed to be changed! Apparently Tyler changed it about a month ago but with the house remodeling, we should have been changing it once a week... So thank you AC guy - you are my hero today.

2. Starbucks ~ I really do enjoy drinking an extremely overpriced, but extremely tasty, cup of coffee. Since we learned Lyla was on her way, I haven't been drinking much of my beloved starbucks. But today, on my way home from buying air filters at Home Depot, I stopped in and treated myself to a caramel mocha frapp... so tasty... Made my morning that much better.

That's all for now, I'm off to enjoy my day off in my cold house with my yummy starbucks!!

1 comment:

  1. I am at Starbucks right now :) I love white chocolate mochas and I think baby does too. It's kicking up a storm now.

    ReplyDelete